Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration Service Techs - Virginia
Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration Service Techs –
We are a fast growing Commercial Kitchen Equipment/HVAC & Refrigeration repair company. We are looking for experienced HVAC/Refrigeration Tech’s to join or growing team TODAY.
We have the BEST PAY and benefits in the area & have GREAT people to work for. Working with us is rewarding & FUN-We value our clients and are changing the way people look at the service industry. We are a financially strong company capable of growing and becoming the number one commercial service provider in Northern VA.
We have strong corporate clients that need the best techs to service them! Say goodbye to your boring service company and join a company that actually respects you and promotes from within!
If you are looking to grow quickly and tired of your old company- join us. Hurry the positions are filling up quickly. We have all new equipment/Vans/cell phones etc. Come join an exciting new opportunity where you will be rewarded and work under people that promote within!
EPA certified if applying for refrigeration/hvac position – 3-5 years experience with commercial kitchen repair if applying for foodservice position. Bonus if you are experienced in ALL 3! Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Experience of electrical and control circuit knowledge. Must be customer service oriented and have strong customer service skills. Weekend and overtime availability- APPLY NOW!
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Competitive pay
- Year round employment and overtime opportunity
- Health ,dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- Company , cell phones, and NEW company vehicles Professional uniforms
- In-house training programs
- Job Type: Full-time
Office Dispatcher - Virginia
Repair 24 is looking for a strong experienced dispatch. Its a bonus if you have experience in the HVAC repair / refrigeration repair office field. Our office is located in the Plains VA and we are a fast paced/fast growing company.
- General coordination of our Service Department’s schedule and scheduling/dispatching our technicians.
- Use of our service software
- Parts ordering.
- Customer follow-up for repairs and replacements.
- Organizing office and managing daily time sheets
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with our repeat customers.
- Prior HVAC/Refrigeration repair industry experience (either in office, field, or both).
- Strong computer skills (digital scheduling, dispatching, invoicing).
- Strong language and writing skills for thorough e-mails and correspondence.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to deal with high-pressure situations.
- Ability to stay on-task and to go above and beyond without constant supervision. Self-starter.
- Strong people skills and ability to connect with customer base.
- Paid holidays. Paid vacation available after grace period
- Performance bonuses
- Health benefits
- Job Type: Full-time
Join our team – submit a resume using a form below